Blogger Recognition? OMG!
Thank you to Normal is Out There for sending this award my way!
Honestly, I am never really sure what to do with these when I get them. I am never sure what to write. But here are the rules:
‘Blogger Recognition’ Award Rules:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
3. Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
1. So, these are the blogs that I enjoy visiting and am nominating:
- A Writer’s Path
- A True Testimony
- As I Please
- Wordy Forever After
- Sam’s Online Journal
- Dictionaty of Obscure Sorrows
- Briefe an Anna
- Journey of Creative Enlightenment
- John Paul Dewalt
- Limey Fish
- Fowl Language Comics
- Daily Crochet
- Gnome Stew
2. Why did I start this blog? Well, I started bloggin years ago on another site. I was mostly a reader back then. After hopping around for a while, I came here and found my home. I started this blog because I wanted a place to Rant and Ramble. It’s an easy way to connect with a lot of people all at once (yes, that’s lazy). It is a place for me to write. There are so many people out there that write prompts and it gives me a chance to keep up on my writing skills. I enjoy the process and want to share what I write. I like to talk about the medical world. I’m neck deep in it and I think there is a lot of things out there that are just plain wrong. It gives me a chance to sing the praises and to claw at the faults of my profession. This is also a place where I can share what little bit of knowledge that I possess. I write this blog for me and only me. You’re welcome here, but not required. For the new bloggers: ingore the likes and the follows. Having a large number of either really offers you nothing. Instead, write for yourself. Focus on meeting a handful of people you can really connect with. Look around and enjoy what other people are writing.
Phew! I think that’s every thing 😛