Sisterhood of the World!
Woot! Let’s go ladies! Feeling the love 😀
OK, here’s the list of my nominated peeps:
- Amy. Her writing is beautiful.
- Kora. Her photography is amazing. She hasn’t been posting for a while and I am still hoping she will be back soon!
- Serah. She has been sharing wonderful amigurumi and it is always a pleasure to see what she is creating.
- Lucy. A wonderful wandering from yarn creations, life stories to great photos. You never know quite what to expect, but it is always a pleasure to read.
- Roberta and Shannon. A great place to find support in your writing.
- Kory. A lexicographer. She’s fun and interesting. She makes English cool.
Thank you Kristy, for the nomination. And here is the list of the questions that she gave to me:
- Is there something you have tried, but will never try again? Reading Valis. That was the worst book I have ever read.
- Do you have a quirky habit? I’m sure I have a bunch of these. I talk compulsively which I suppose could be considered quirky. I bite my nails. I fiddle with my hair. I dunno. Maybe you should ask the Monkey 😛
- What is your favourite memory as a child? I dunno that I have a favorite. But a good one that comes to mind is sitting in my grandmother’s living room with my cousin (the Skunk) and singing. Those times were a lot of fun. Seemed like we had permission to be bad and it still didn’t matter. It was freeing.
- Who is your best friend? NOT lover/partner. The Cow. I made a post about him over here.
- What would your dream date be? Just relaxing. I don’t want to go out. Get a good movie or video game, some snacks and be ready to chat. Perfect!
- What is the worst thing about dating? I really don’t know. Monkey is really the only person I dated and I think the worst part was waiting for him to call. Or maybe the first time we sort of met and I was super embarrassed.
- What is one movie that has influenced your life? Grave of the Fireflies was definitely one. It is a film that really makes you think about the true price of war.
- Would you change anything about yourself? I’d like to lose 50 more pounds. Been a slow process, but heading the right direction.
- Who is your favourite celebrity? Clive Barker. An amazing writer.
- What was your most embarrassing moment? Probably the moment that I first laid eyes on Monkey. I was in line behind him and 3 of my friends were with me. I was 17 now mind you. One friend and myself was ogling Monkey. The other 2 were talking about the up coming interviews when one noted that the other was wearing a leopard bra under a white shirt. The one informed the other that this attire choice was probably not the best for an interview. The other became very flustered and yelled “Don’t look at my boobs!” Well, Monkey turned around and looked at me. I thought I was going to die.
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
And the 10 questions that I am giving out:
- Where did you bury your first victim?
- What is your weapon of choice?
- When you go to prison, what will be the first thing you do to gain respect?
- What monster are you?
- Who’s your favorite serial killer?
- What is your gang name?
- Which is your drug of choice?
- If you were Jim Jones, what flavor of Flavor Aid would you use?
- What would you be sure to get for the zombie apocalypse?
- What’s the meaning of life?
Disclaimer: The above questions can be ignored. But, I wanted to go for something outlandish and silly. The questions needed to be something that you were probably not asked before. But if you need some tamer questions, you can go for these:
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- Where will you be in 20 years?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Who is your favorite band?
- Are you a jammies kind of girl?
- Are you a mom? If not, do you want to be?
- Describe your dream guy. Have you met him yet?
- What item is essential in your purse?
- Do you collect shoes? Why or why not?
- Are you a Princess or a Tom Boy?
Thanks again for the nomination! Thank you ladies for having such awesome blogs. And I’m looking forward to seeing your responses to the questions I have posed.