My Weirdest Pet Peeve
Wow. I have a whole list of those! I’m not really sure which would be considered the weirdest, so I’ll just talk about some of them and you guys can tell me which is the weirdest.
1. Don’t touch me without expressed permission/invitation. I am really uncomfortable with physical contact. I have a HUGE personal bubble. And I get really antsy when someone steps into without fair warning.
2. Don’t touch my shit. I have everything organized and if you move things I will never find them again. Everything has a place and it needs to live in that place.
3. I color code many things, so don’t be surprised if I get upset because things are labeled with the right colors. (This is mostly a work thing).
4. Attire. I am very modest. I have nothing against the human body being seen, but I do strongly believe that the clothing you choose to wear advertises what kind of person you are. I cannot stand it when someone walks around half-dressed and then gets upset when they are ogled. Seriously. If you don’t want someone to look cover it! DUH.
5. Whale tails. Enough said.
6. Drivers that feel the need to speed excessively. I can understand a few miles over the limit, but when you’re getting close to doubling it… That’s just retarded. If you are not on fire, there is no reason to hurry that way and put everyone around at risk. After all, if those driver’s get into an accident it usually involves someone who was trying to drive safely…
7. People treating me like I am stupid. I cannot stand being spoken down to or having someone treat me like I’m retarded because I asked a question. Grr. I don’t think there is anything that pisses me off quicker.
8. People who have the gall to complain or comment upon my vices. Seriously people, we all have them. Lay off.
9. The evil over usage of the word “like”. It gets stuck into everything. Occasionally is fine, but when I have a 15 minute chat with someone and they spent 10 minutes using the word “like” improperly… It’s a bit much for me…
10. I have a lisp. There are just some words I cannot pronounce correctly. It pisses me off when people feel the need to correct the way I said the word. I know how its suppose to come out, its just not physically possible to make my mouth create that sound. If you understood me well enough to correct me, then you got the point. Leave it alone! Because how much can it possibly matter?!
11. People that have something to prove. You know who I mean. We’ve all met them. They feel they have to prove to everyone how great they are for one reason or another. Sorry, I just don’t have time or compassion for fragile egos. Dealing with my own ego is enough. Thank you.
Alright, I really could go on forever here. I think this is enough for now 😛